This is a list of all our currently planned walking events. If you’re also interesting in doing a day’s volunteering to help look after the trail then please see our Volunteer Days 2019 page.
Unless otherwise stated, the following applies to all walks:
- Over 18’s only;
- Not suitable for dogs;
- Good level of fitness required;
- Bring full waterproofs and own packed lunch;
- Sections are boggy, particularly in the cold months, so good walking boots are essential;
- Expect occasional fence crossing and some rough walking;
- Please book in advance as places are limited. If no meeting point is given then you will be informed of it on booking.
10:30 am - 4:00 pm*
- Sun. 4th August
Including 8 nights’ accommodation with full board and 7 days’ guided walking along one of the most impressive cliff top walks of the British Coast.
Cost: £750 including Bed, Breakfast, Packed Lunch and Dinner*
(*on nights where accommodation is provided).
You can download more information in pdf format here.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact the Ranger, Jim: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise stated, all walks are organised via the Friends of the John o' Groats Trail & are free of charge. Donations gladly accepted - please click here to make a donation.
If you have any questions please contact the John o' Groats Trail Ranger Jim Bunting on 07900021448 or email@example.com
* Finishing times are approximate.