This is a list of all our currently planned walking events. If you’re also interesting in doing a day’s volunteering to help look after the trail then please see our Volunteer Days 2019 page.
Unless otherwise stated, the following applies to all walks:
- Over 18’s only;
- Not suitable for dogs;
- Good level of fitness required;
- Bring full waterproofs and own packed lunch;
- Sections are boggy, particularly in the cold months, so good walking boots are essential;
- Expect occasional fence crossing and some rough walking;
- Please book in advance as places are limited. If no meeting point is given then you will be informed of it on booking.
Unless otherwise stated, all walks are organised via the Friends of the John o' Groats Trail & are free of charge. Donations gladly accepted - please click here to make a donation.
If you have any questions please contact the John o' Groats Trail Ranger Jim Bunting on 07900021448 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Finishing times are approximate.