Click on the text below for links to other web sites of possible interest:
- Sinclair Dunnett, an Inverness-based walking and history guide operating in the Highlands, provided this link to a photo slideshow of one of our days walking the JOGT route.
- Official page of links to Highland long-distance walks including us!
- Venture North, the tourism web site for Caithness and Sutherland, features photos and short descriptions of the 10 stages of the JOGT from Dornoch to John o’Groats.
- The Land’s End-John o’ Groats Association
- The North Highland Way: A trail under development across the north coast from Duncansby Head to Cape Wrath. Along with the Cape Wrath Trail, the Great Glen Way, and the John o’ Groats Trail, it forms the 607-mile Great North Highlands Loop.